for any query related to this course you can WhatsApp: +923202013030
In this Adobe Photoshop Course we’ll learn different skills & techniques for graphic design so you can start earning money online.
What you’ll learn
- Working with Shapes & Layers
- Selection Tools (Lasso, Quick Selection etc.)
- Working With Type / Text
- Eraser Tools
- Brush Tool – Creating & Installing Bew Brushes
- Mastering Pen Tool
- Layer Masks, Clipping Masks etc.
- Healing Brushes, Fixing the damage image
- Working with Artboards
- Fill & Adjustment Layers
- Creating Vintage Logos
- Signature Logos
- Glitter Logos
- Photo Editing
- Background Removal
- Effects & Filters
- Working with Smart Objects
- Social Media Banners / Kit
- How to Create Business cards
- How to Design Letterhead
- Stationery Set
- Flyers / Brochures
- Web Design
- Podcast Cover
- Album Cover
- Ebook Cover
- Book Cover
- Youtube Thumbnails
- Youtube Banner Cover
- Tshirt Design
- How to Use Mockups
- How to save files for Customers
- How to present work etc.
- How to work faster
- Resources for designers
- Assignments or Practice work
- How to use Adobe Dimension
- Applying Mockups using Adobe Dimension
- Creating Mockups with Adobe Dimension
Fiverr Freelancing Training
- How to create account
- How to create gigs
- Earnings / Analytics
- Gig ranking factors
- Buyer request
- How to promote gigs
- How to deal with customers
Duration: 6 to 7 weeks
- Training will be live through Facebook Live.
- You must have a computer or pc and an active internet connection.
- You must need to install required software in your PC
- You must have a Facebook Account
- You will be invited to join a Private group
- Classes will held between 8:00 pm to 10:00 (Night)
- Lecture duration is between 60 to 90 minutes.
- 30 Minutes will be for discussion or queries after lecture.
- Lectures will remain saved in the Group so you can watch again.
- For assignments you must join a Google Classroom (link will be provided)
- 24/7 Support Available from Trainer
- Ask questions
- Respect and listen to your classmates
- Respect and listen to the trainer
- Be on time
- Have a good attitude
- Use positive language
- Be respectful of others’ ideas
- Be proud of your work
- Bad behavior will not be tolerated.