Course Fee is 10000 PKR and for international users they will pay $60.
Out of stock
Do you want to be a professional logo designer who can design stunning logos with little effort? This is your exclusive opportunity to learn with Design Academy.
In the course, I reveal the whole professional logo design process from start to finish covering everything from sketching, fonts, character placement, symbol development, colour application and much more. You’ll also learn insider tips and tricks as well as having a full briefing of logo design types in exclusive showcases.
All that’s required to start is to download of Adobe Illustrator and a pencil and paper. From here we’re going to go on a journey to design awe inspiring logos.
Get your Certificate of Completion after finishing the entire course!
Who this course is for:
- Ideal for both beginners who haven’t used Adobe Illustrator or those who are interested in learning the logo design and the logo design business.
- Intermediate logo / graphic designers will undoubtedly learn from the course also in relation to insight into the professional logo design process.
About Adobe Illustrator
- Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics application that lets you create logos, icons, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile devices.
- Its time saving features allow users to create work quickly and efficiently at the highest professional standard.
Course Duration: Approximately 4 to 5 weeks
- Master every primary tool in Illustrator & Photoshop to weave masterpieces.
- Increase competency in Illustrator and its features to illustrate almost anything.
- Master the almighty Pen Tool to develop stunning symbol designs.
- Logo Design Theory
- Learn what questions to ask before starting a logo design process
- Learn the different logo design categories and styles
- Construct an awesome mood board to further develop and refine logo ideas.
- Discover the very best materials to use in the sketching stage.
- Understand the full creative and brainstorming process in logo design
- Study and follow a client brief to create a logo exactly to requirements with ultimate satisfaction.
- Prepare sketches in Illustrator ready for optimal tracing.
- Sit taglines so they look great against a company name.
- Learn how to color logos professionally and how to make the most of a few colors.
- How to use the Golden Ratio in Logo Design
- How to create logos using grids
- How to present your logos in a professional polished way for your clients or your portfolio
- How to work with color and selecting your color palette
- Color Gamut
- RGB vs CMYK vs PMS vs Hexa
- How to Create Swatches
- How to use Swatches from Adobe Kuler
- Convert Colors to Pantone
- Color Psychology
- Fonts vs Typeface
- Font Categories
- Font Psychology
- Professionally kern and prepare type for ultimate aesthetics.
- Understand proper font pairing and how to work with Typography
- How to use Photoshop mockups to present polished presentations
- Become conformable with all aspects of the logo design process
- Develop a Professional Iconic Logo Designs
- Develop a Professional Lettermark Logo Design
- Develop Professional Vintage Logo Designs
- Develop All Styles of Logo Designs
- How to export and send the many files you need after your logo is approved by a client
- Discover how to organize logo design files.
- Learn to present your logo design work to the client professionally.
- Learn how to handle logo design feedback and revisions and completion.
- Find out how to price your logo designs to get the most money for your skill.
- Learn about different logo design formats and their benefits.
- How to design complete stationery set
- How to design brand style guides
- What is branding?
- Put your skills to the test with different projects & assignments!
- Speak to me in the Q&A at any time! Present your work and / or fire a question!
- Learn several ways to find new logo design clients
- Free Logo Mockups from Design Academy.
In this phase we’ll discuss how to design print material like
- Roll up banners
- Web banners
- Social media kit
- Training will be live through Zoom & Facebook Live.
- You must have a computer or pc and an active internet connection.
- You must need to install required software Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop in your PC
- You must have a Zoom & Facebook Account
- You will be invited to join a Private group
- Classes will held between 8:00 pm to 10:00 (Night)
- Lecture duration is between 60 to 90 minutes.
- 30 Minutes will be for discussion or queries after lecture.
- Lectures will remain saved in the Group so you can watch again.
- For assignments you must join a Google Classroom (link will be provided)
- 24/7 Support Available from Trainer
- Ask questions
- Respect and listen to your classmates
- Respect and listen to the trainer
- Be on time
- Have a good attitude
- Use positive language, No Harassment
- Be respectful of others’ ideas
- Be proud of your work
- Bad behavior will not be tolerated and person will be kicked from group
Arslan is an amazing graphic designer and instructor having 15 years of experience in graphic design field. Best known for logo design and has designed thousand of logos for different customers around the world.