Registrations will open soon
In this Adobe Illustrator Advanced course we’ll learn Advanced techniques for graphic design, logo design, print design, typography etc.
What you’ll learn
- Working with Tools
- Color Theory
- Typography – Fonts etc.
- Business Card
- Logos (Letter Mark, Word Mark, Symbolic, Abstract etc.)
- Stationery Design
- Flyers / Brochures
- Podcast Covers
- E-book Covers / Book covers
- Social Media Banner / Kit
- Roll-up Banners
- How to save files for Customers
- How to present work etc.
- How to work faster
- Resources for designers
- Assignments or Practice work
Fiverr Freelancing Training
- How to create account
- How to create gigs
- Earnings / Analytics
- Gig ranking factors
- Buyer request
- How to promote gigs
- How to deal with customers
Duration: 6 to 7 weeks
- Training will be live through Facebook Live.
- You must have a computer or pc and an active internet connection.
- You must need to install required software Adobe Illustrator in your PC
- You must have a Facebook Account
- You will be invited to join a Private group
- Classes will held between 8:00 pm to 10:00 (Night)
- Lecture duration is between 60 to 90 minutes.
- 30 Minutes will be for discussion or queries after lecture.
- Lectures will remain saved in the Group so you can watch again.
- For assignments you must join a Google Classroom (link will be provided)
- 24/7 Support Available from Trainer
- Ask questions
- Respect and listen to your classmates
- Respect and listen to the trainer
- Be on time
- Have a good attitude
- Use positive language
- Be respectful of others’ ideas
- Be proud of your work
- Bad behavior will not be tolerated.